CBT Tuition 2017-2018
Our tuition here at CBT is calculated by season. Each season is 36 weeks.
- We offer annual, bi-annual, quarterly, and monthly payment options.
- Annual payment discount is 10% and is due 7/15
- Bi-annual payment discount is 5% and are due 7/15/16 and 1/15/17
- Quarterly payments are due 7/15, 10/15, 1/15, 3/15
- Monthly payment require autodraft to a checking account or credit card on the first of the month (Aug-May)
- Sibling discount is 20% off lesser tuition. Making our pricing affordable is a gift to you to pursue your dreams.
- Male dancers discount is 50% off tuition
- Active Military discount is 10% off tuition (ID required)
|Classes||Annually -10%||Semester -%5||Quarterly||Monthly|
Additional Fees Throughout Season-
Registration fees- $25.00 per student, $5.00 per sibling.
Performances: Performances are $100 per student. If more than one costume is worn then $60 is added per costume. Nutcracker costumes are rented and Spring Performance costumes belong to the dancer.
Nutcracker Extras- DVD $25, Pictures, $25, Flowers, $25-45, Shirts $15.
Spring Performance Extras- DVD $20, Pictures $25, Shout-outs $1, Shirts $15.
Master Classes – $15 per class
Prix De La Dance – Annual awards banquet – $20.00 per person.
Sock Hop (10-under) – $20 per couple
Auditions – $10
CBT CO- $200.00 for the year pays for uniforms and rehearsal space
CBT Jr. CO – $100.00 for the year pays for uniforms and rehearsal space
CBT is committed to keeping tuition competitive and reasonable as possible. Any price increases are due to Program costs and are subject to change.
Scholarships are available based on merit and need. Inquire by appt. with Mrs. Howell email@example.com